1. I got offered both jobs I interviewed for and was in a never before been in position of turning down a job.
2. That being said I’m scared how easily my transition back to a North Carolinian has been. The pessimist in me is waiting for the other shoe to drop.
3. I love my new job and I think they love me. I’ve been assigned some work this past week and done it right and all the stuff I learned is kicking in.
4. Robbie and I got the apartment we wanted in carrboro and are moving in at the end of next month.
5. I saw my best friend in her wedding dress yesterday and she looked gorgeous. I can’t wait to rock my hot pink heels standing next to her!
6. Im going to the farmers market tomorrow and I’m excited.
7. Robbie has 6 wine bottles and I have a heap of Caffeine Free Diet Cheerwine cans. Our neighbors might find us weird.
8. I have a pool less than a minute walk away from me and I might not leave it all weekend.
9. I took a 2.5 hour nap today and it felt great.
10. Wedding diet commences next Monday.
Got my job offer 2 weeks ago and started today. So many nice people and the work is interesting. My boss told me 3 times in the first five minutes I was there how excited she was that I was there! She also told me I have tremendous potential.
I couldn’t stop smiling! The day flew by and I just shadowed people do I feel it’ll really fly by when I’m actually working.
I must pack for New Orleans. I’m waiting to hear about a job and I’m nervous! I can’t wait to celebrate with Katie this weekend. Gibbs thought I was a dog last night and started chewing my hair. I have to reprint my nails.